Papandropoulos architects was established in 2000 in Athens Greece. It was founded by Charalambos Papandropoulos who graduated in 1996 from Technical University of Athens(NTUA) as an Architect Engineer. He acquired a Msc degree in Construction Economics & Management in 1997 from Univesity College London(UCL).
Our projects incorporate our philosophy:
- Each and every client is a unique vision!
- Each and every vision is a unique concept!
- Each and every concept is a unique project!
Working closely with associates and other professionals we have demonstrated our ability to undertake a diverse range of building, decorating and refurbishing projects, all requiring a high level of management expertise.
We earned our reputation as a reliable and efficient company through maintaining the highest standards of workmanship, service and value for money.
Based in Glyfada Attica we are well positioned to undertake contracts throughout Greece.
Our fields of activity are the following:
- Project & Construction Management of private sector projects.
- Design and Construction of private sector projects
- Interior design and decoration of residential and commercial projects.
- Refurbishment of residential buildings, apartments, shops and office spaces.
- Energy inspections of buildings, air condition and heating systems.
- Real Estate development.
- Financial and technical consultancy in European Union funded programs (ESPA etc) .
- Engineering health and safety services for companies. (risk assessments for premises etc.)
Our business is based on skills and knowledge, quality, friendly service, flexibility, timing.